Saturday 19 May 2012

Hello world

Okay so as some of you may or may not know, this is my second venture at blogging. Until just yesterday I was co-blogger of stylehiccup.blogspot.co.uk with my friend Kat, however after a good run of six or seven months we have decided to part ways (only in terms of blogging - don't worry, we're still best of friends) as we feel we have done all that we can with our joint blog, and are ready to dive in to blogging single-handedly. So basically my sights are set on the fact that one day it will be my name that is under the sub heading 'Editor in Chief' in Vogue, or Elle - well you've got to aim high! - and to make this happen I want to start posting not just fun outfit posts, but also write a little more about topical goings on in fashion, and generally just anything that interests me or catches my eye. I know it's all looking a little basic design-wise at the moment, but as soon as my college work dies down I'll be working my socks off to get it looking ace!

As you can probably tell already I'm a bit of a sucker for waffling on, but I hope it does all make some kind of weird sense. Anyway, I've got a list as long as my arm of future post ideas, so I'll be back as soon as, armed with more random ramblings and babble than ever!

Keep smiling x

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments make me smile :) And I guarantee that I will always check out the blogs of people who comment/follow