Sunday 18 November 2012

//Designer Doppelganger

//Time for some new and exciting stuff!! I've been wanting to start a regular feature for some time now, but it's taken me a while to think up something original that hasn't been done a billion times over on countless other blogs. So say hello to 'Designer Doppelgangers'! I think it's pretty self explanatory, but essentially I will be featuring one piece of designer clothing that has been neatly plaster casted by the high street - don't you just love it when that happens? - or one designer catwalk look that I will recreate using high street clothing only.

//Source 1//Source 2//

So our first stylish doppelganger is H&M's tribute to Prada's AW12 geometric print silk trousers. Bar the difference in colour, these casual trousers are doing a pretty good job of a Prada impersonation. Slim-fit leg? Check. All over geometric pattern? Check. Ankle grazing length? Checkity check. I know for a fact that these H&M beauties are already a sell out item as every time I get on the train in Central London there invariably is a 20-something girl sitting at the other end of the carriage wearing them. Well, when they're bearing a £34.99 price tag compared to a £780 one, who can blame them?//

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments make me smile :) And I guarantee that I will always check out the blogs of people who comment/follow