Sunday 15 July 2012

Ibiza, baby!

I am being driven positively insane at the moment - partially due to the miserable London weather, but mostly due to the fact that my mother will not shut up about said dreary weather. It's amazing the amount of times one person can call me in a day purely to fill me in what the weather is doing! It's insane behaviour, and I can only blame those ghastly grey, looming clouds for the whole of Britain's ridiculous OCD on this topic, and for the sorry lack of vitamin D in all our bodies. BAD BRITISH CLOUDS. All I can say is, "Bring on Ibiza, baby!" In three weeks I will be blissfully sunning myself on the gorgeous island of Ibiza, and I'm sorry if this sounds like I'm bragging, but it's probably because I am! I don't even care, I can't contain my excitement!

So to get me in the holiday mood I've been whiling away the hours by pouring over summery clothes on the internet, and I thought I'd put together another little wishlist, Ibiza style! Big emphasis on the 'wish' though, I seem to be burning through my 'summer funds' awfully quickly and it's barely mid-July, oops...


1.
A lightweight, pretty black cami is what I've been searching for for what feels like ages now, and this one from Yayer seems to be a perfect fit to what I've been looking for, plus it's reduced, score!
(picture from: http://www.yayer.co.uk/product/just-black-drape-top)
2.
I've always been one to go for brightly patterned bikini's because holidays seem to be the only time that I properly splash out on the colour, but I thought it was time I went for a more pared down design, just to add that sophisticated edge to my extensive collection of swimwear. To me, a simple black bikini seems to have that same air of class and sexiness as a little black dress does, and I can do with all the help I can get in these areas! This one's from Topshop.
(Picture from: http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=5331048&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=208534&parent_categoryId=203984&pageSize=20&refinements=Colour{1}~[black]^category~[209809|208534]&noOfRefinements=2)
3.
Another Yayer item! Their newly dropped vintage 90's range had me going weak at the knees, and I think this dress needs to be in my life. I don't even have a reasonable explanation as to why, other than it rocks, just like the rest of the collection.
(Picture from: http://www.yayer.co.uk/product/neon-sours-dress)
4.
I recently chopped my hair and returned it back to it's natural state of a middle parting (growing out the shaved side I had!), and although it's shameful to say, one of the main reasons I did this was so I could wear a headchain. I hang my head in shame at being so drastic as to cut and totally restyle my hair just so I can cash in on a trend, but my god I love these headchains so much! I'm not too sure if this is the one I'll definitely get, but it's from BizArtGallery via Etsy.
(Picture from: http://www.etsy.com/listing/99040655/double-chain-headband-head-piece)
5.
Another Etsy beauty, this time in the form of a crop top reworked from vintage fabrics. Sunclassix do some amazing pieces of clothing in crazy awesome fabrics, to be honest it was a pretty tough decision to make when I was deciding which one to use on the wishlist, if I could have them all I would do so in a heartbeat.
(Picture from: http://www.etsy.com/listing/102741910/70s-horses-running-on-waves-pink-crop)

Oh and I can proudly say that despite them being discontinued and completely sold out online, I managed to nab myself a pair of the Topshop denim shorts from my previous wishlist post. I did have to buy them one size up from what I usually get, but it's nothing a belt can't fix!

Keep smiling x

P.s Is anyone saying the title 'Ibiza, baby!' how Joey from Friends says "London, baby!"?

2 comments:

All comments make me smile :) And I guarantee that I will always check out the blogs of people who comment/follow