Saturday 14 July 2012

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside

Better late than never eh?! As promised, just a few outfit shots from the weekend in Brighton, and also as promised, this will be the last Brighton-related post. The weather, of course, kept to the true British style of being completely unpredictable so we hadn't a clue what to pack for, which resulted in each of us cramming half our wardrobes in to our suitcases to prepare us for whatever weather should come our way. I guess this kind of worked in our favour as at least we had an extensive range of outfit possibilities!

Even though these first pictures make it look deceivingly like we were somewhere positively tropical, we were still on the British coast so the gale force winds were at full throttle - cue utterly windswept hairstyles.

I'm wearing: Jacket - The Ragged Priest, Top - H&M, Jeans - Primark, Flatforms - Urban Outfitters, Sunglasses - Primark.

Karolina (right) is wearing: Jumper - New Look, Top - H&M, Jeans - Primark, Shoes - Topshop, Sunglasses - H&M.

Anya (left) is wearing: Jumper - Pretty Snake (via Etsy), Dress - Laura Ashley (charity shop), Shoes - Topshop.



Friday evening turned a little chillier to say the least, but nevertheless we dolled ourselves up to go out for a meal. It bothers me that I still look a wee bit awkward in front of a camera, however both my friends seem to be much more at home in front of the lens than I am!

Karolina (left) is wearing: Denim shirt - Vintage Wholesale, Top - H&M, Jeans - Primark, Shoes - Topshop, Necklace - H&M, Sunglasses - Primark.

Anya (right) is wearing: Jacket - Levi's, Shirt - Absolute Vintage, Skirt - M&S, Shoes - Doc Marten, Earrings - Primark.

I'm wearing: Cardigan - Charity shop, Top - Charity shop, Jeans - Topshop, Shoes - Urban Outfitters, Necklace - Topshop, Headband - Urban Outfitters, Sunglasses - H&M.


Saturday saw yet more shopping (surprise surprise!). Despite that there wasn't actually any rain, Karolina was determined to wear her new raincoat, purchased the day before, so lo and behold she did just that! And I'm not quite sure why I look so rough here, but in hindsight I'm thinking maybe I should have donned some big sunglasses too. Friday's late night had clearly caught up with me...

I'm wearing: Cardigan - Charity shop, Dungarees - Brick Lane Vintage Market.

Karolina is wearing: Raincoat - Topshop, Sunglasses - H&M.

Keep smiling x

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments make me smile :) And I guarantee that I will always check out the blogs of people who comment/follow