Monday 30 July 2012

Prairie Charms

I recently received this bracelet from the lovely people at Prairie Charms after getting involved with their collaborative venture, 'Project Blogger'. I chose the Laura friendship wrap bracelet as I thought it suited my style best, although there were so many other designs which I may be going back for another time.

Apart from the design I chose, every piece of jewellery has a really cute and inspirational saying for a name, such as 'Tomorrow is going to be the best day ever' and 'Peace comes from within', and their range is growing every day, already they are venturing out into brooches.

On top of that, the greatest aspect of Prairie Charms is that 10% of the profit from every purchase goes to Great Ormand Street Hospital's 'Kiss It Better' campaign, which is truly great for a fairly small brand to be making such a big statement like that. Plus it arrived in the most adorable parcel, wrapped in brown printed tissue paper and all tied up in pink bow, what's not to love about this brand?!





Styled with my Monki T-shirt and Topshop jeans, along with a few of my own bracelets and rings, I've worn it a lot over the past few days as it puts quite a pretty and girly spin on my not-so-girly wardrobe, and it makes just as good a statement stacked with other bracelets as it does on its own.

Pop over to Prairie Charms to check out their beautifully unique range and pick up your own brooch or bracelet before they're all gone!

Keep smiling x

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments make me smile :) And I guarantee that I will always check out the blogs of people who comment/follow